Come in and enjoy the historic Sylvan Beach Pancake House. Relaxed, comfortable & family-friendly! Look for our season specials!

 

   
 
facebook twitter
   

 

 

 

 

 

 

   
 

 

 

 
A post office was established on May 26, 1887, with the name Sylvan Beach. John H. Meays was the first postmaster. The Chas. S. Block Building was the site of the post office on Main Street. For over 50 years it has been the Pancake House – a Sylvan Beach landmark distinguished by its four large Ionic columns.  
 
 


CLICK THE PICTURE ABOVE AND CHECKOUT
OUR NEWLY RENOVATED 4 BED 2 BATH PENTHOUSE SUITE
IN THE HEART OF SYVAN BEACH RESORT